The My Classes page is the first you will see after logging into Dyknow, and is unique for each Dyknow user. It serves as a dashboard, enabling teachers to easily:
- Review current and previous class assignments;
- Start Monitoring an assigned class;
- Create a new class;
- Edit assigned classes, including:
- (Un)Combine assigned classes;
- Archive self-created classes; and,
- Access additional Dyknow features, including:
- Class History
- Blocking Plans
- Question Bank
CLASS CREATION AND ASSIGNMENTS
Most Dyknow classes are created for teachers automatically, via direct integration with their school's Student Information System (SIS) or other data import method, during the account setup process. But Dyknow classes can also be created manually for classes that do not exist in the school's SIS - like study hall, in-school suspension, and after-school programs.
Dyknow Administrators can manually create a class in Dyknow for any school within their district; Dyknow Tech Coaches can manually create a class in Dyknow for any school(s) to which they’re assigned; and Dyknow Teachers can manually create their own, self-assigned classes.
Class tiles on the My Classes page are displayed:
- Alphanumerically by period; then,
- Alphabetically by class name (if no class period).
Article is closed for comments.