Dyknow Teachers can send questions to student devices during a monitoring session. These questions can be created before, during, or after a monitoring session.
This document is a resource for Dyknow Teachers to understand how to:
CREATE AND EDIT QUESTIONS BEFORE/AFTER CLASS
1. Log in to Dyknow.
2. Click the Question Bank tab from the My Classes page; you will be redirected to the Question Bank page.
3. Click the Create a New Question button to create a new Question Bank question; alternatively:
- Click the pencil icon to edit previously-created questions;
- Click the trash icon to delete questions.
4. Select the question type you want to create, either:
- Multiple Choice
5. Enter your question into the main text field.
6. Enter the answer options in the corresponding fields.
7. Optionally, if your question has a correct answer(s), select the Correct checkbox(es) associated with that (those) answer(s).
8. Click the Save button.
CREATE AND SEND QUESTIONS DURING CLASS
1. Click the question mark icon (to the right side of the monitoring screen); the Questions panel will appear.
2. Click the Ask a Question button; the Ask a Question modal will appear.
3. Click Create New Question to begin creating a new question or click Review to edit an existing question.
Note: Any questions created during class are automatically saved to your Question Bank.
4. Click Send; the Questions panel will update.
5. On student devices, the Select your answer window will display the question you sent (in the upper right-hand corner of the screen).
6. As students select their answer and click Send My Answer to submit their selected answer:
- The Select your answer window will disappear from the student's screen; and,
- Students' submitted answers will appear in the Questions panel for the teacher.
7. Click each answer option to review the list of students who submitted that answer.
Article is closed for comments.