You may want to restrict users from logging in using their personal Gmail IDs on school-owned Chromebooks. Personal Gmail IDs can lead to evasion of filtering and auditing of the Chromebook.
To restrict login:
- Log in to your G Suite account at admin.google.com
- Navigate to Device Management > Chrome Management > Device Settings
- Scroll down to Sign-in Settings
- Select ‘Restrict Sign-in to list of users’ from the drop-down.
- In the text box for Sign-in Restrictions field enter the domains you want to allow sign-ins from. For example: *@k12publicschools.org will restrict logins to only k12publicschools.org and prevent users from signing in using their Gmail IDs.
Securly also allows you to customize access to personal Gmail on school devices. Click here to learn how.