Step by Step
- To get started with your Securly Aware deployment, navigate to Securly.com.
- At the top right, click Login and choose Safety Console
- Using the app switcher at the top right, navigate to the Securly Aware dashboard.
- click Activities on the left menu and click Setup Aware.
- Click Next to begin the Google Drive configuration.
- Designate a recipient for Drive/Doc alerts.
- Enable the Google Drive SDK API using Google Admin Console.
- Add API scopes for Securly Aware to Google Admin console.
- Click Import OUs. Sign in with a Google Super Admin.
- Select all of the OUs that you wish Securly Aware to scan.
- Click Configure Gmail.
- Designate a recipient for Gmail alerts.
- Add the Securly Aware host to Google Admin console.
- Add the Securly Aware route to Google Admin console.
- Enter a test student user to test the Aware configuration.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Securly Aware configuration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.