Securly's Reveal module (previously Device Impact Measurement) enables Administrators and Tech Coaches to collect and analyze student device usage data to make smarter edtech decisions.
The Reveal module automatically collects student device usage data during school hours, as determined by your Blackout Settings, even when teachers are not monitoring! It organizes device, app, and website activity into a single dashboard and delivers essential metrics at a glance.
Administrators and Tech Coaches can use Reveal to:
- Review student/device monitoring totals
- Identify popular device activity
- Spot trending websites and app
- View hourly student screen time
- Identify training needs
- Uncover opportunities for improvement
- Identify unused apps or websites
To access the product offering:
1. Log in to your Dyknow account. Administrators and Tech Coaches will be automatically directed to the Reveal dashboard.
2. Click Reveal in the top blue header.
3. Review each section individually, using the guides below:
Article is closed for comments.