If you want to add a large number of users (>10), it is recommended that you upload a CSV with the list of users. The Custom Groups CSV is a simple CSV that contains only the email addresses of the users. While other CSVs such as the one for parents or Observe users might include additional information such as school name, first name, last name, role, parent name, etc.
A couple of things to remember when uploading your CSV:
- The CSV should contain all columns mentioned in the sample CSV provided in the CSV upload section of your admin UI.
- All email addresses must belong to the school domain registered with Securly.
- All email addresses must be unique.
- For Custom Groups, if an email address is found to belong to another Custom Group, the user will be removed from that group and added to the group you are uploading a CSV for.
- All email addresses must be in a valid format - email@example.com