The 24 onboarding process requires that you upload CSVs mapping students, OUs, and students and parents so that 24 analysts can get help from the student in case of an emergency. The onboarding process includes a sample CSV for your reference.
Per OU CSV
When uploading this CSV please ensure that you have filled out all the fields in the CSV accurately. These are the expected entries for each of the columns:
- School Name: This is the name of the school that the contact person belongs to.
- Contact Name: This is the name of the person assigned for the specific OU as the point of contact for the 24 analysts.
- Contact Order: You can assign multiple people to one OU. The numbers in this column indicate the order in which the 24 analysts can contact the individuals listed in the CSV. For example, if Mr. Smith is assigned, number 1 in the Contact Order field and Ms. Robertson is number 2, then the 24 analysts will first attempt to contact Mr. Smith and in case they fail to contact them, they will contact Ms. Robertson.
- Contact Title: This should include the designation of the contact person.
- Contact Office Phone: This should include the office/school number for the contact person.
- Contact Cell Phone: This should include a cell number that can be used to contact the person in case the Office Phone number is not reachable at the time of the emergency.
- Contact Email: This should include the email address of the contact person.
- Contact Notes: You can add any additional notes that you would want the 24 analysts to follow when contacting this person. This could include information such as “Do not contact on weekends.” or “Use Cell Phone number only on weekends.” etc.
- Contact OU Groups: This column should list the OUs to be monitored by the contact within the school indicated.
Per parent CSV
When uploading this CSV please ensure that you have filled out all the fields in the CSV accurately. While not all fields are mandatory, it is recommended that you provide complete information to allow the 24 analysts to provide law enforcement with accurate information if a wellness check is needed for the student.
Here are the expected entries for each of the columns.
- Student First Name: This should include the student’s first name as listed with the school.
- Student Last Name: This should include the student’s last name as listed with the school.
- Student Email: This should include the student’s email address belonging to the school domain.
- Parent First Name: Include the parent’s first name if available.
- Parent Last Name: Include the parent’s last name if available.
- Parent Contact Number: This should include one contact number (cell phone, home, work, etc.) that the 24 analysts can share with law enforcement in case of an emergency.
- Relationship to the Student: Please specify how the contact is related to the student.
- Contact Order: You can list multiple parents for one student. Please specify which parent is most likely to know where the student may be in case of an emergency.
Accurate and updated information is critical to ensuring that 24 analysts can respond to a flagged incident on time. We recommend that you upload your CSVs whenever there are any changes to the contacts assigned to the OUs or parent information on file with your school.