The 24 onboarding process requires that you upload CSVs mapping students and OUs, and students and parents so that the 24 analysts can reach out to the right person in case of an emergency. The onboarding process includes a sample CSV for your reference.
Per OU CSV
When uploading this CSV please ensure that you have filled out all the fields in the CSV accurately. These are the expected entries for each of the columns:
- School Name: This is your school FID
- Contact Name: This is the name of the person assigned for the specific OU as the point of contact for the 24 analysts.
- Contact Order: You can assign multiple people to one OU. The number in this column indicates the order in which the 24 analysts can contact the individuals listed in the CSV. For example, if Mr. Smith is assigned number 1 in the Contact Order field, and Ms. Robertson as number 2, then the 24 analysts will first attempt to contact Mr. Smith and in case of failure to contact, they will contact Ms. Robertson.
- Contact Title: This should include the designation of the contact person.
- Contact Office Phone: This should include the office/school number for the contact person.
- Contact Cell Phone: This should include the cell number that can be used to contact the person in case the Office Phone number is not reachable at the time of the emergency.
- Contact Email: This should include the email address of the contact person.
- Contact Notes: You can add any additional notes that you would want the 24 analysts to follow when contacting this person. This could include information such as “Do not contact on weekends.” or “Use Cell Phone number only on weekends.” etc.
- Contact OU Groups: This should include the OU name the contact is assigned to.
Per parent CSV
When uploading this CSV please ensure that you have filled out all the fields in the CSV accurately. While not all fields are mandatory it is recommended that you provide complete information to allow the 24 analysts to reach out to parents if required. Note that our analysts reach out to parents only if all other attempts of communication with the school and emergency services fail.
Here are the expected entries for each of the columns.
- Student First Name: This should include the student’s first name as listed with the school.
- Student Last Name: This should include the student’s last name as listed with the school.
- Student Email: This should include the student’s email address belonging to the school domain.
- Parent First Name: Include the parent’s first name if available.
- Parent Last Name: Include the parent’s last name if available.
- Parent Contact Number: This should include one contact number (cell phone, home, work, etc.) that the 24 analysts can use to contact the parent as per protocol in case of an emergency.
- Relationship to the Student: Please specify how the contact is related to the student.
- Contact Order: You can list multiple parents for one student. In that case please specify the order of preference in which the 24 analysts can contact the parents in case of an emergency.
Accurate and updated information is critical to ensuring that the 24 analysts can respond to a flagged incident on time. We recommend that your reupload your CSVs whenever there are any changes to the contacts assigned to OUs or parent information on file with your school.