The Securly Web Filtering Solution allows you to create customized policies for various groups of users in your school. Once you create a policy, you need to assign individual OUs to it to begin filtering users in that OU as per policy.
Note that when you move your G Suite OUs to Securly they are automatically assigned to the Default Policy.
Assigning OUs to policies:
- Log into your Securly admin console.
- Navigate to the "Policy Map" and select the OUs you want to assign to a specific policy.
- Click on "Move to Policy" and select the policy from the drop-down there.
- The assigned OUs will start displaying the name of the policy.
- You can move OUs from other policies in a similar manner by selecting a specific policy from the drop-down and following the steps above.
If you are using an older version of the Securly portal, please check out this KB for instructions.