The Securly web filtering solution allows you to create customized policies for various groups of users in your school. Once you create a policy you need to assign individual OUs to it to begin filtering users in that OU as per policy.
Note that when you move your G Suite OUs to Securly they are automatically assigned the Default Policy.
To assign OUs to policies:
- Log into your Securly admin console
- Navigate to Policy Map and select the OUs which you want to assign to a specific policy.
- Click ‘Move to Policy’ and select the policy from the drop-down there.
- The assigned OUs will start displaying the name of the policy.
- You can move OUs from other policies in a similar manner by selecting a specific policy from the dropdown and following the steps above.
If you are using an older version of the Securly portal, please check out this KB for instructions.