The Securly SSL certificate is essential to filter HTTPS sites correctly. To install the certificate on your Windows Server:
- Open Administrative Tools, and then click on "Group Policy Management".
- In the console tree, under the top level of the domain, right-click and create a new policy named ‘Securly SSL’.
- Double-click on Group Policy Objects in the domain containing the Securly SSL Group Policy object (GPO) that you want to edit.
- In the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) navigate to Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Public Key Policies.
- Right-click the Trusted Root Certification Authority store.
- Click on "Import" and follow the steps in the Certificate Import Wizard to import the certificate. The Securly SSL certificate is attached at the end of this article.