You should install the Securly SSL certificate to ensure the best browsing experience and prevent errors on sites that Securly decrypts. The certificate does not control the level of filtering or what sites are allowed. Without the certificate, sites like Google.com and Facebook.com will show privacy errors, and users will perceive this as the internet is “broken”.
To install the Securly certificate:
- Download the SSL certificate named 'securly_ca_2034.pem'.
- Log in to your G Suite account at admin.google.com
- Navigate to Device Management > Network > Certificates
- You can directly navigate to the Networks from the Main menu > Devices > Networks
- Click "Add Certificate" and upload the certificate you downloaded in step 1.
To learn how to install the SSL certificate for Chrome, click here.