The Drive SDK API in the G Suite admin console allows third-party applications to work on files stored on the Google Drive. This authorization is essential to help Securly access the Google Docs on the school’s Google Drive.
To enable the Drive SDK API:
- Log in to admin.google.com
- Navigate to Apps > G Suite > Settings for Drive and Docs > Features and Applications
- Scroll down to Drive SDK and verify if the checkbox is selected.
- If not, select the checkbox for Drive SDK to enable access to files on Google Drive.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the settings.