You will need to install the Securly SSL certificate on your device to ensure that Securly is able to filter all HTTPS sites browsed there effectively.
- Download the Securly SSL certificate file securly_ca_2034.crt on your Android device.
- Now navigate to Network and internet > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi preferences and tap Advanced to get the "Install certificates" option.
- Select the file you downloaded in Step 1.
- On the "Name the certificate" screen gives the certificate a name and press the OK button.
- You can verify that the certificate is installed by going to Settings->Security->Trusted Credentials->User
Note to automatically install the certificate your Android device will need to have a PIN set. To set your PIN go to Settings->Security->Screen Lock