It is important to mention that accessing and downloading this cert from any other browser other than Safari will result in an error. Using Safari when downloading and installing the cert will create installation prompts for the certificate.
To install the Securly SSL certificate:
- Navigate to securly.com/ssl and click "Download certificate"
- Click Allow on the prompt for "This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?"
- If the download was successful, you should see a window prompt stating "Profile Downloaded - Review the profile in Settings app if you want to install it." Click "Close" to proceed.
- Open your Settings App and navigate to "General".
- Scroll down to the bottom to locate "Profile", click "Profile" to view your downloaded profile.
- Click on the Profile labeled *.securly.com to proceed.
- Click "Install" in the top right corner.
- Enter your device passcode (if applicable).
- Click "Install" in the top right corner again.
- A window prompt for "Install Profile" should pop up, click "Install" to complete your installation.
The Securly SSL Certificate should now be fully installed and trusted.
Later this Fall, Securly's current SSL Certificate will expire. We have provisioned a brand new SSL Certificate available below which expires in 2034. While to get up and running today you only need to have the original SSL Certificate Installed, we recommend that you install both SSL Certificates at the same time to ensure when the original expires, you are at no loss of service.