The Securly SSL certificate is essential to filter HTTPS sites correctly. You can push the Securly SSL certificate using a Mircosoft Active Directory GPO by adding the SSL certificate to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on your Active Directory server for all clients in a Microsoft domain.
- Download the Securly certificate. (securly_ca_2034.crt)
- Open Administrative Tools, and then click "Group Policy Management".
- In the console tree, under the top level of the domain, right-click and create a new policy and title it Securly Certificate.
- Double-click Group Policy Objects in the domain containing the Securly Certificate Group Policy object (GPO) that you want to edit.
- In the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC), go to "Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Public Key Policies".
- Right-click the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store.
- Click Import and follow the steps in the Certificate Import Wizard to import the downloaded certificate.