Issue: You need to install the Securly SSL certificate in Mac OS X
Solution: Navigate, in Finder, to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access.
Double-click to open Keychain Access.
Select the “System” keychain.
To install the Securly SSL certificate
- Open File>Import Items
- Navigate to the location that you saved the Securly SSL certificate file to (you can download the file below)
- Import the "securly_SHA-256.crt" file into the “System” keychain
- Verify the SSL certificates: Issued To "*.securly.com" is installed.
- Double click on the certificate, you will see "Trust"
- Click on the right triangle so that it drops down the trust area
- Please verify it says "Always Trust" for all items
Alternatively, attached is an .app that will do the above for you.