Securly’s web filtering solution allows you to download individual student activity reports. These reports could be required when dealing with students who display signs of self-harm, bullying etc. Such individual reports can be downloaded by both the super admin and the delegated reports admins.
Super Admin Reports
To download user activity reports
- Log in to your Securly account at www.securly.com.
- Navigate to the ‘Reports’ tab.
- Click ‘User Reports’.
- Input the email id for the user you want to download the activity report for.
- Select the date range for the report. You can download reports for customized date ranges by clicking custom range. Then click ‘Apply’.
- Click ‘Download’ to download a PDF version of the report.
Delegated Report Admins
If you are a delegated report admin
- Log in to the Securly portal. (Refer to login details in the invitation email.)
- Navigate to Reports, and click Download. You can download complete user activity report in either PDF or CSV format.
Note: To download reports for individual students please add the student’s email address to the search field before downloading the report. This will ensure that you download the report for that specific student.