In School DNS
- What can I expect if I use Securly filtering and Classroom together?
- Can I allow a website for a specific class even if it is blocked by the school’s web filter at other times?
- What are the prerequisites for using Classroom by Securly?
- I am part of a Delegated Reporting group. Can I use Classroom by Securly?
- Where can I get student activity reports in Classroom by Securly?
- Can I change modes during a live session?
- How do I use Kiosk mode on students’ Chromebooks?
- How to enable YouTube Restricted Mode for Chromebooks?
- How do I keep students from disabling the Securly extension in the task manager on their Chromebooks?
- Can I block specific URLs for Chromebooks?
- How to disable developer tools for Chromebooks?
- How to enforce Google Safe Search for Chromebooks?
- How to exclude a domain or email from Auditor scanning?
- Can I stop receiving email notifications for Auditor?
- How do I change the notification email ID for Auditor alerts?
- Will my students or teachers face problems accessing their emails if I install Auditor?
- How to set up Auditor for Office 365?
- How to disable Auditor for Gmail?