Securly Visitor supports both wired and wireless printers for your badge printing requirements. Following are the printers that Visitor supports and the paper rolls required for each.
- Dymo LabelWriter 450 turbo
- Dymo LabelWriter 450
- Dymo LabelWriter 550 Turbo
- Brother QL-820NWB Desktop Label Printer
Note that the Brother machine only supports connecting to the 2.4 GHz wireless band. The Brother machine will not "see" or connect to the 5 GHz band of your router. Refer to this article for details.
Compatible Label Rolls
- DYMO Labels for LabelWriter Printers - 57mm X 102mm
- Brother printer - 62 mm X 100 mm - they should say 202 on the back
Please note, the only printer that works directly with the iPad is the Brother Desktop Label Printer. This would allow you to print badges from the iPad or the Front Desk.
Refer to the following articles to learn how to install printers for Visitor: