Student tardiness and absenteeism is a major problem for schools. Visitor can help you track student tardies and early releases, and better understand the reasons behind them. All you need to do is set up custom pick-up and drop-off reasons so you can gather this data.
- To do this, log in to your Visitor console and navigate to Manage > Kiosk Settings.
- Under the pick-up and drop-off reasons for visit, you can configure reasons that can be selected by the parent or student when they arrive to campus late or leave early. For example: Doctor’s visit, Family emergency, etc.
- These reasons are completely customizable and you can use the checkbox to configure up to six reasons.
- If no reasons are configured, the guest will only see "Specify reason (Others)" by default. The guest will have to manually enter their reason.
- These reasons will be reflected in the reports generated by Visitor along with other information about guest check-in.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When a school is created these reasons will propagate down to the school level. After the school has been created, any changes to custom reasons have to be done directly in that school's settings.