Securly visitor supports multiple printers that you can configure to print guest badges. The Brother printer can be configured to print from both your Visitor web console and the Visitor iPad app.
To configure it for your Visitor web app:
- Login to your Visitor console and navigate to Profile > Account settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Under "List printers", click "Setup instructions" and select Brother from the pop-up.
- Install Brother drivers and configure printer and connection type (wifi, usb, ethernet).
- Search for printers on your Windows/macOS device, look for Brother printer.
- In the preferences, set label size to (62mm*100mm) and print quality to high or high resolution.
- Go back to the "Account Setting" and click "Add printer" and then select Brother printer.
- Once you have selected your printer, click "Test printer" to check if your badges are being printed properly.
That's it. You are now set up to print guest badges from your Visitor console.