Securly Visitor supports multiple printers for guest badge printing. The Brother printer is compatible with both the Securly Visitor web platform and the Visitor iPad app.
To configure it for your Securly Visitor web platform:
- Login to Securly Visitor and navigate to Profile > Account settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Under "List printers", click "Setup instructions" and select Brother from the pop-up.
- Install Brother drivers and configure printer and connection type (wifi, usb, ethernet).
- Search for printers on your Windows/macOS device, look for Brother printer.
- In the preferences, set label size to (62mm*100mm) and print quality to high or high resolution.
- Go back to the "Account Setting" and click "Add printer" and then select Brother printer.
- Once you have selected your printer, click "Test printer" to check if your badges are being printed properly.
That's it. You are now set up to print guest badges from Securly Visitor.