You will need to install the Securly SSL certificate on your device to ensure that Securly is able to filter all HTTPS sites browsed there effectively.
To deploy the Securly certificate to your MacOSX Devices with Mosyle Manager:
1. Navigate to Management > Certificates/Custom Profiles > Add new profile.
2. Give your profile a unique name.
3. Download the certificates securly_ca_2034.der
4. Next, upload the Securly SSL from the previous step. To do this, click
"Select the File".
5. Choose the user and/or device recipient and click on 'Save'.
To start using SmartPAC, you will need to set up your Securly Web Filter profile using your Securly credentials. In order to do this:
1. Navigate to Management > Proxies > Add new profile.
2. Give the profile a name and select ‘Enable Automatic Proxy Configuration’ as the type.
3. Enter the URL provided by Securly.
4. Choose the user and/or device recipient and click on 'Save'