The latest release for Securly Filter includes the following bug fixes:
1. Adding YouTube to the policy-level block list was also found to block embedded videos from some other sites. Also, allowed YouTube videos were found to be blocked when the same video was viewed a second time. The YouTube issues have been fixed now.
2. Events logged for a sentence or long-phrase search were displayed with a + sign between the words to the admin in Securly Filter. With the fix, they will be displayed as searched without the + sign as intended.
3. The issue with Creative common searches acting up has been fixed.
4. Google Map searches for blocked keywords were not displaying the correct results. With the fix, users cannot search for any blocked keywords on Google Maps.
5. The website blocking issue with the IP-based Guest Network Policy has been fixed.