Securly Filter allows you to configure for gun-related searches to be flagged in Aware. Monitoring gun terms can be configured at a policy level and would display the activities under the flagged activities section.
- To configure gun term monitoring, navigate to Policy Editor > policy of your choice in Securly Filter
- Toggle the switch for ‘Flag gun-related searches’ to begin monitoring for that policy. Note that the activities will be flagged in Aware and not Filter.
- You can also click the bell icon next to the switch to receive alert notifications whenever someone searches for gun terms.
- To view activity, login in toe Securly Aware and then navigate to Activities. Select Gun Terms tab.
- Similar to other flagged activities, gun term search events also allow you to navigate out to the actual search by clicking the view icon; get details of that event such as policy, OU, IP, etc; and geo-location.
- If you have enabled email notifications, then you will also receive alert emails for each gun-related activity.