The Tipline app lets your students, staff, and teachers report any incidents of bullying or wrongdoing on your campus anonymously. These tips will be shared with our risk assessment team who will analyze them for criticality and inform you about them. This is a 24/7 service and ensures reporter anonymity at all times.
The Tipline app can be installed and pushed out to all your devices easily via MDM. The two key steps are:
- Purchase the free Securly Tipline app from Apple School Manager
- Distribute the Securly Tipline app through your MDM
Purchase Tipline through ASM
- Log in to Apple School Manager and go to Apps and Books.
- Search for the application Securly Tipline.
- ‘Purchase’ the application
- Select the Location to assign the application
- Fill in Quantity
Distribute the Tipline App through your MDM
The following instructions are for Securly MDM. For other MDMs, follow the appropriate steps to install the app on all student devices.
- Log in to the Securly Device Console and go to ’Location' and select the school location that has the device groups where you want to install the app.
- Selector Apps > go-to the iOS Location Apps tab.
- Click the Add button to verify the correct VPP account is selected, then find Search for the app Tipline and add it to the location apps list.
- Put a check in the box next to the app > click the assign button.
- Select the Device Groups you would like to install the app to > click the Assign button.
The app will be assigned to the devices in the device groups and will begin to install on those devices.
To assign the app to devices in more than one location, repeat the process for each location, or use the same process from the Apps menu under the Organization menu instead.