Custom Groups allows admins to create special groups of users and assign them a filtering policy that is different from the policy assigned to their OU. The Custom Group can include users from multiple OUs.
You can add/edit users in a Custom Group at any point in time after the groups have been created. To do this:
- Log in to the Securly Safety Console and navigate to Policy Map.
- Select the policy you want to add users to the Custom Groups for. You can also select All Policies.
- Go to the 'Custom Groups' tab and click the more icon (...) to view the 'Add Users' option.
- You can add users individually or upload a CSV.
- Alternatively, you can click the name of the Custom Group to view its details.
- Click the more icon (...) to view the 'Add Users' option and add users as in step 4.
If you are using the older version of the UI, refer to the KB here.