The website access lookup tool can be made available to any teacher or staff member in your school. As an admin, you can do this through Securly Filter.
To do this:
- Log in to Securly Filter and navigate to the Policy Editor.
- Select the policy whose users you want to grant access to the website lookup tool. Ensure that you do not select policies assigned to students.
- Toggle the on/off switch to the "Authorize users assigned to this policy to access the lookup" tool.
- If you want to allow users of this policy to allow or deny access to a website, toggle the on/off switch to the "Authorize users assigned to the policy to approve sites" field.
- You can also specify the duration for which a website is allowed by entering the minutes in the "Expire Temporarily Allowed Sites After" field under Global Settings.
Please note that this feature can only be used on school-registered IPs. Guest Network Policy, Take-Home Policy, and Default Policy cannot be enabled.