- In Device Console, go to the Apple MDM tab in Settings.
- Next to "Certificate request" click the download link to save a CSR file to your computer.
- Visit the Apple Push Certificate Portal and login with your Apple ID.
- Click the button to create a new certificate, or renew and expiring one.
- Use the "choose file" button to choose the CSR downloaded from Device Console in a previous step.
- Once the certificate is created, use the button to download it. You're now finished with the Certificates portal.
- Upload the certificate that you downloaded from the Apple portal. It will end in .pem.
- Enter the Apple ID used to generate the certificate in the Apple ID field. This is for future reference to ensure that renewal certificates are created using the same ID.
- Click the Save button.
KEEP TRACK OF THE APPLE ID used to create the certificate and entered in Step 8. You MUST use that same Apple ID when it's time to renew the certificate each year. If you use the wrong Apple ID all devices will lose communication with the MDM and have to be reenrolled.
Have more questions? Submit a request