- In Device Console, go to the Apple MDM tab in Settings.
- Next to "Certificate request" click the download link to save a CSR file to your computer.
- Visit the Apple Push Certificate Portal and login with your Apple ID.
- Click the button to create a new certificate, or renew and expiring one.
- Use the "choose file" button to choose the CSR downloaded from Device Console in a previous step.
- Once the certificate is created, use the button to download it. You're now finished with the Certificates portal.
- Upload the certificated that you downloaded from the Apple portal. It will end in .pem.
- Click the Update (will soon be relabeled "save") button.
- Enter the Apple ID that you used to generate the certificate. This is for future reference because the certificate expires each year and you'll need to use this same ID to login and renew it.