The admin audit log* allows school IT admins to track the various configuration and setting changes in the Securly portal.** This assumes importance because the Securly portal is accessible to multiple staff members, teachers, counselors, and other people the IT admin deems necessary. These users can change settings or allow/deny sites depending on their access levels.
To track the activities in the admin audit log:
- Log in to Securly Filter.
- Navigate to the top right corner and select "Audit Logs" from the dropdown.
- A page will display a page with details of all the activities undertaken by anyone with access to Securly.
- You can search for the login keyword and filter it by product or user. To filter by product or user, click the appropriate name in the log.
- You can also view activities for a specific duration by clicking the date stamp on the upper right hand side of the log. You can view up to a month’s activity at any time.
*Note that this feature can only be enabled by contacting Securly Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note that the admin audit log does not track activities for tools external to Securly such as your G Suite account.