Whenever a user attempts to access a blocked category/domain/URL, a blocked page is displayed to him. The content on this blocked page can be customized if required.
You can customize the following aspects of the blocked page:
- Custom message
- Contact Admin or Temporary Allow button
- School Logo
Customize the blocked page message
- Login to your Securly account.
- Navigate to the Policy Editor > Global Settings and enter your content in the "Blocked page message" field.
- Show the 'Contact Admin' button on the blocked page. To do this, go to the Policy Editor > Global Settings > Show 'contact admin' button.
- Allowing teachers to approve site options. You can allow teachers to approve sites for their students in class directly. To give this access, navigate to Policy Editor > policy, you need to edit > 'Authorize users assigned to this policy to approve sites'.
Upload your school logo
You can also upload your school logo to be displayed on the blocked page. To do this:
- Navigate to the Account Settings page and click the Upload Logo tab.
- Upload your school logo in either JPEG, PNG, or GIF format. Make sure that it is no more than 5MB in size.