All user activity logged by Securly is available for you to download from your Securly portal. The ‘Activities’ tab displays all blocked as well as accessed sites, searches, videos, etc. To help you understand how students are utilizing their devices and time online, identify time-sinks, understand search patterns, etc.
Download activity reports for specific students and OUs:
- Log in to your Securly Safety Console.
- Navigate to the 'Activities' tab and click on the 'Reports' button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on 'Download Reports'.
- Select the type of activity you want to generate a report for by selecting either ‘Blocked’, ‘Allowed’, 'Flagged', or ‘All’.
- Select the ‘Student Email’ radio button if you want reports for specific students. Or select the 'OU' radio button if you want reports for specific OUs. Note that reports for OUs can only be generated only for Blocked activity.
- Enter the email ID of the student you want the report for. You can enter up to 5 email IDs. Note that the student email ID must belong to the school domain registered with Securly.
- Select an OU from the OU dropdown if you want to report for an OU. Note that you can only select one OU at a time.
- Select Category & Policy.
- Select one of the filters for activity types - Recent, Site, Videos, Searches, Wiki, and Social Posts.
- Select the date range for which you want to generate the report. You can select a custom date range as well to a maximum of 30 days.
- Select the file type to get the report in either PDF or CSV format. Note that the downloaded report will only display 5000 activities. If you anticipate your report to contain more than 5000 activities, please choose the email report option.
- Click "Download as PDF" or "Download as CSV" as that may be the case.