All user activity logged by Securly is available to you to be downloaded from your Securly portal. The ‘Activities’ tab displays all blocked as well as accessed sites, searches, videos, etc. to help you understand how students are utilizing their devices and time online, identify the time-sinks, understand search patterns, etc.
To download activity reports for specific students or OUs:
- Log in to your Securly admin console.
- Navigate to the 'Activities' tab and click the 'Reports' button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click 'Download Reports'.
- Select the type of activity you want to generate a report for by selecting either ‘Blocked’, ‘Allowed’, 'Flagged', or ‘All’.
- Select the ‘Student Email’ radio button if you want reports for specific students. Or select the 'OU' radio button if you want reports for specific OUs. Note that reports for OUs can be generated only for Blocked activity.
- Enter the email ID of the student you want the report for. You can enter up to 5 email IDs. Note that the student email ID must belong to the school domain registered with Securly.
- Select an OU from the OU dropdown if you want reports for an OU. Note that you can select only one OU at a time.
- Select Category & Policy.
- Select one of the filters for activity types - Recent, Site, Videos, Searches, Wiki, and Social Posts.
- Select the date range for which you want to generate the report. You can select a custom date range as well for a maximum of 30 days.
- Select the file type to get the report in either PDF or CSV format. Note that a downloaded report will display only 5000 activities. If you anticipate your report to contain more than 5000 activities please choose the email report option.
- Click 'Download PDF' or 'Download CSV' as the case may be.