All user activity logged by Securly is available to you to be downloaded from your Securly portal. The ‘Activities’ tab displays all blocked as well as accessed sites, searches, videos, etc. to help you understand how students are utilizing their devices and time online, identify the time-sinks, understand search patterns, etc.
To email activity reports for specific students or OUs:
- Log in to your Securly admin console.
- Navigate to the 'Activities' tab and click the 'Reports' button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click 'Email Reports'.
- Select the type of activity you want to generate a report for by selecting either ‘Blocked’, ‘Allowed’, 'Flagged', or ‘All’.
- Select the ‘Student Email’ radio button if you want reports for specific students. Or select the 'OU' radio button if you want reports for specific OUs. Note that reports for OUs can be generated only for Blocked activity.
- Enter the email ID of the student you want the report for. You can enter up to 5 email IDs. Note that the student email ID must belong to the school domain registered with Securly.
- Select an OU from the OU dropdown if you want reports for an OU. Note that you can select only one OU at a time.
- Next enter a 'Recipient email'
- Select Category & Policy.
- Select one of the filters for activity types - Recent, Site, Videos, Searches, Wiki, and Social Posts.
- Select the date range for which you want to generate the report. You can select a custom date range as well for a maximum of 30 days.
- Select the file type to get the report in either PDF or CSV format. Note that a downloaded report will display only 5000 activities. If you anticipate your report to contain more than 5000 activities please choose the email report option.
- Click Send reports.
- You can also schedule period email reports by clicking 'Schedule reports'.
- You can select the start date and time, and also the end date for the reports. Depending upon the date range you selected in the steps above, you will be sent the email reports either weekly, monthly, or daily. You can schedule reports for a custom date range.
- Once done, click 'Schedule' and you will begin receiving the reports as per your schedule. You can edit the schedule by going to Account settings > Schedule reports.