All user activity logged by Securly is available for you to download from your Securly portal. The ‘Activities’ tab displays all blocked as well as accessed sites, searches, videos, etc. To help you understand how students are utilizing their devices and time online, identify time-sinks, understand search patterns, etc.
To email activity reports to specific students or OUs:
- Log in to your Securly admin console.
- Navigate to the 'Activities' tab and click on the 'Reports' button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on 'Email Reports'.
- Select the type of activity you want to generate a report for by selecting either ‘Blocked’, ‘Allowed’, 'Flagged', or ‘All’.
- Select the ‘Student Email’ radio button if you want reports for specific students. Or select the 'OU' radio button if you want reports for specific OUs. Note that reports for OUs can only be generated only for Blocked activity.
- Enter the email ID of the student you want the report for. You can enter up to 5 email IDs. Note that the student email ID must belong to the school domain registered with Securly.
- Select an OU from the OU drop-down if you want to report for an OU. Note that you can only select one OU at a time.
- Enter the 'Recipient email'.
- Select Category & Policy.
- Select one of the filters for activity types - Recent, Site, Videos, Searches, Wiki, and Social Posts.
- Select the date range for which you want to generate the report. You can select a custom date range as well to a maximum of 30 days.
- Select the file type to get the report in either PDF or CSV format. Note that the downloaded report will only display 5000 activities. If you anticipate your report to contain more than 5000 activities, please choose the email report option.
- Click on 'Send Reports'.
- You can also schedule period email reports by clicking 'Schedule reports'.
- You can select the start date and time, and also the end date for the reports. Depending upon the date range you selected in the steps above, you will be sent an email report either weekly, monthly, or daily. You can schedule reports for a custom date range.
- Once done, click 'Schedule' and you will begin receiving the reports as per your schedule. You can edit the schedule by going to the Account settings > Schedule reports.