To ensure that you can access the Securly admin console without errors, it is essential to add Securly as an Application to your API control in G Suite.
1. Log in to your Google Admin console and navigate to Security > API controls. Click on the 'MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS'.
2. Now select 'OAuth App Name or Client ID' from the dropdown for 'Configure new app'.
3. Search for 'Securly' and you will be displayed all the Securly apps. You can select the one you need to enable access for.
4. Select the OAuth Client ID checkbox.
5. Click on 'Select' and then the radio button for 'Trusted: Can access all Google services' on the subsequent page. 6. Click 'Configure' and you are done.
You can repeat this process for all of the Securly apps as shown in the screenshot earlier.