- New Privacy Preferences are available for macOS
- Dock settings for macOS: it's now possible to configure a variety of settings for the macOS dock. There is a new tab available in Settings profiles with all available settings including: window defaults, show/hide recent apps, double-click title action, adding other folders and more.
- New values for the Web Content Filter payload are available to support these options in macOS 10.15, Catalina.
- New variables are available for substitution. In addition to the $email and $uuid, we now support $deviceName and $serialNumber. These variable can be substituted in the following places:
- Proxy PAC URL field on the Global Proxy tab of network profiles
- Username field on the VPN Plugin tab
- Inside .plist (XML)files attached on the VPN plugin tab
- Device Details will not longer show the SSID for the device. Apple has removed this capability from newer OS versions for privacy reasons.
- Users in the Technician role were able to view device groups and device details for devices even if the user was not specifically granted access rights to the device group.
- When changing a device name in Device Console, the new name would not always change in Securly Locker on the device.