Yes, you can change the policy assigned to the Custom Group as required.
- Log in to your Securly Safety Console and navigate to the Policy Map.
- Select the policy you want to add users to the Custom Groups for. You can also select All Policies.
- Go to the 'Custom Groups' tab and click the more icon (...) to view the 'Edit group' option.
- Select the policy you want to apply to the group from Policy dropdown.
- Alternatively, you can click on the name of the Custom Group to view its details and select 'Edit group' after clicking the more icon (...).
Article is closed for comments.