Securly has a status page where customers can view current and past statuses with our products and services. In addition to viewing statuses, customers can subscribe to status change notifications. This can be accomplished by following the steps below:
1. Click on the 'Subscribe' button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Nucleus UI view
Older UI view
2. Enter the email address where you wish to receive notifications. (In order to receive SMS notifications to a mobile phone, you can enter your phone number and SMS Gateway in the form of an email address Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) To get a list of SMS Gateways, please visit this page
3. Click on the check box (I'm not a robot) and the 'subscribe' button.
3. After clicking the 'Subscribe' button, you will receive an email. Click on the link that was sent to you.
4. From this page, you can manage your subscriptions. By default, all products and clusters are selected. Leaving the default settings will ensure you receive a message for any status changes with Securly's infrastructure. If you'd rather receive more meaningful notifications, you'll want to only select your cluster and only the products you're using.