To deploy DNS on your standalone Windows machine you would need to follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Start > View Network Connections.
- Double click your current applicable Network adapter.
- Click “Properties”
- Double click “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”
- Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” in place of the default “Obtain DNS servers automatically.”
- Now enter your applicable DNS server provided to you by your Sales Engineer.
Note that these steps are to be done on all DNS servers for your school.