Securly currently does not support IPv6 and it is therefore recommended that you disable it for your Windows Server DNS. To learn what it means to be a Securly user, click here.
To disable IPv6:
- Click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner.
- Type in “network” and select the network preferences.
- Select the current connection on the left.
- At the bottom, click on ‘Advanced’.
- Click on the ‘TCP/IP’.
- Under ‘Configure IPv6’, select ‘Link-local only’ in place of ‘Automatically’.
- Click on ‘Ok’ to complete the process.