Securly currently does not support IPv6 and it is therefore recommended that you disable it for your Windows Server DNS. To learn what it means to be a Securly user, click here.
To disable IPv6:
- Right-click on 'Start' and select 'Run' and type in 'control' then click on 'OK'.
- Open the control panel item, double click on the ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
- Click on 'Change adapter settings'.
- Double click on the network connections and go to “Properties.”
- Uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” field.
- Click “Ok” to complete the process.
Note that you will need to repeat this step for all network adapters on the machine.