Securly currently does not support IPv6 and it is therefore recommended that you disable it for your Windows Server DNS. To learn what it means as a Securly user, click here.
To disable IPv6:
- Right-click “Start” and select “Run” and type in “control”.
- Open the control panel item ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
- Click “Change adapter settings”
- Double click on the network connections and go to “Properties.”
- Uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” field.
- Click “Ok” to complete the process.
Note that you would need to repeat this step for all network adapters on the machine.