Custom Email Alerts for Auditor allows you to delegate the monitoring of flagged and suspicious activity to Delegated Reporting Group users such as teachers, other staff members, school counselors, etc.
To configure Custom Email Alerts:
- Log in to your Securly portal and navigate to the Staff tab.
- Select the Delegated Reporting Group you would like to create Custom Email Alerts for, and go to the Configurations tab.
- If you have not created any Delegated Reporting Group, you would first need to create one. Click here to learn how.
- Select the checkbox for Configure Email Alerts if you are creating alerts while creating a new Delegated Reporting Group.
- This will open the configuration field for Gmail. The one for GDocs will appear collapsable.
- Select the Category you wish to create the alert for.
- Next, select the Confidence Level from the drop-down. Click here to learn more.
- If you want to create a Custom Email Alert for GDocs, follow the same steps after clicking the GDocs field.
- Click Save.
The Delegated Reporting Group users will now start receiving email alerts as per your configurations. You can edit your Custom Email Alerts by selecting the Delegated Reporting Group and making the necessary changes in the Configurations tab. Click here to learn more.