You would need to install the Securly SSL certificate on your device to ensure that Securly is able to filter all HTTPS sites browsed there effectively.
To deploy the Securly Certificate to your iPads with Mosyle Manager:
- Navigate to Management > Certificates > Add new profile.
- Give the profile a unique name.
- Download the certificates securly_ca_2034.der
- Next, upload the Securly SSL from the previous step. To do this, click ‘Select the File’.
- Choose the user and/or device recipients and hit Save.
To start using SmartPac you would need to set up your Securly Web Filter profile using the Securly credentials. To do this,
- Navigate to Management > Web Filter > Add new profile.
- Give the profile a name and select ‘Global Proxy’ as the type.
- Select the Proxy Authentication as ‘Automatic’, and enter the URL provided by Securly.
- Select the ‘Application time’ as per your needs.
- Finally, select the users and/or devices and hit Save.