You will need to install the Securly SSL certificate on your device to ensure that Securly is able to filter all HTTPS sites browsed there effectively.
To deploy the Securly Certificate to your iPads with Mosyle Manager:
- Navigate to Management > Certificates > Add new profile.
- Give your profile a unique name.
- Download the certificates securly_ca_2034.der
- Next, upload the Securly SSL from the previous step. To do this, click "Select the File".
- Choose the user and/or device recipient and click on 'Save'.
To start using SmartPAC, you will need to set up your Securly Web Filter profile using your Securly credentials. In order to do this,
- Navigate to Management > Web Filter > Add new profile.
- Give the profile a name and select ‘Global Proxy’ as the type.
- Select Proxy Authentication as "Automatic" and enter the SmartPAC URL provided by Securly. Your SmartPac URL would look something like this - https://email@example.com and will be provided by your Securly support engineer.
- WARNING: If you enter the incorrect SmartPAC URL, your devices may become unusable and you will have to factory reset them to regain access.
- Select "Application time" as per your needs.
- Finally, select the user and/or device and click on 'Save'.
Article is closed for comments.