You can choose to deploy the Securly SmartPAC solution to your iPads using any of the MDMs such as FileWave, TabPilot, Airwatch, etc. We support most of the popular MDM solutions.
To deploy Securly SmartPAC using AirWatch MDM you would need to undertake the following steps:
- Login to AirWatch and navigate to Devices > Profiles > Add Profile.
- Select ‘Apple iOS’.
- Add a Profile name and set the other fields as follows:
- Version - 1
- Deployment - Managed
- Assignment Type - Auto
- Allow Removal - Always
- Exclusions - No
- In the left side menu, scroll down to ‘Global HTTP Proxy’.
- Select the Proxy type as ‘Auto’.
- Input the PAC file URL provided by Securly in the ‘Proxy PAC File URL’ field.
- Check the checkbox for ‘Allow bypassing proxy to access captive networks’.
- Navigate to ‘Credentials’ and upload the ‘new_securly_self_signed_cert_exp_20200130.der’ certificate attached at the end of this article.
- Click ‘Save & Publish’.