You can choose to deploy the Securly solution to your iPads using any of the MDMs such as FileWave, TabPilot, Airwatch, etc. We support most of the popular MDM solutions.
To deploy Securly using Meraki System Manager you would need to undertake the following steps:
- Login to Meraki and navigate to Systems Manager > Manage > Settings.
- Click “+ Add profile” on the far right.
- On the ‘Add new profile’ screen click ‘Continue’.
- Under ‘Profile configuration’ provide a unique name for your profile.
- Ensure that you set the ‘Removal Policy’ as ‘Require password to remove this profile’.
- Define the ‘Scope’ from the drop-down menu.
- Under ‘Add Settings’ select ‘Certificate’.
- Enter a unique name for the certificate.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and browse to where you saved the certificate and select it.
- Click ‘Add Settings’ and select ‘Global HTTP Proxy’.
- Select ‘Proxy Type’ as ‘Auto’.
- Input the PAC File URL provided by Securly in the ‘PAC URL’ field.
- Select the checkbox for ‘Proxy captive login allowed’.
- Click ‘Save’ at the bottom.