To deploy the Securly SmartPAC solution using AirWatch MDM you would need to undertake the following steps:
- Login to AirWatch and navigate to Devices > Profiles > Add Profile.
- Select ‘Apple Mac OS X’.
- On the Select Context page choose ‘Device Profile’.
- Add a Profile name and set the other fields as follows:
- Version - 1
- Deployment - Managed
- Assignment Type - Auto
- Allow Removal - Always
- Exclusions - No
- In the left side menu, scroll down to ‘Network’ and under ‘Proxy’ settings change ‘Gateway Platform’ to ‘Auto’ and enter the SmartPAC URL for your school. If you do not know the URL please contact support.
- In the left-side menu navigate to ‘Credentials’.
- Click ‘Upload next to ‘Certificate’ and browser to where you downloaded the Securly certificate and click ‘Save’.
- Click ‘Save & Publish’.
Later this Fall, Securly's current SSL Certificate will expire. We have provisioned a brand new SSL Certificate available below which expires in 2034. While to get up and running today you only need to have the original SSL Certificate Installed, we recommend that you install both SSL Certificates at the same time to ensure when the original expires, you are at no loss of service.