- The Proxy PAC URL field in network profiles now supports the $email variable. This allows user-specific information to be pushed to each device to work in conjunction with Securly's SmartPAC.
- When using iOS Lost Mode, the date and timestamp when the device was first reported back to the system are displayed. Thank you Lucas L. for the suggestion.
- Content files to appear in Locker can now be assigned to ASM Classes. Previously it could only be assigned to device groups, individual users, or manually-created classes.
- The AirPlay function in Teacher Tools will now display a list of Apple TVs that have been enrolled in addition to the ones manually added to the network profile. Teachers will only see devices enrolled at the same location.
- User login history (new in version 6.75) now records the IP address in addition to the date and time.
- It's now possible to assign both an iPad and a Mac to a teacher.
- The Classes menu now shows a tab for ASM classes for easy reference of ASM synced classes.
- The new ASM Classes list can be used to reference class students, assigned apps, and assigned files from the corresponding tabs.
- Most system messages sent to admins, such as VPP license issues, will only be sent once per day.
Have more questions? Submit a request