If you want to add more than 10 users to a Custom Group, it is recommended that you upload a CSV with the list of users. The Custom Groups CSV is a simple CSV that contains only the email addresses of the users.
A couple of things to remember when uploading your CSV:
- The CSV should contain only one column with the email address of the user.
- Do not enter a column header name (e.g., email address) as it will lead to an error for that row in the CSV file.
- All email addresses must belong to the school domain registered with Securly.
- All email addresses must be unique.
- If an email address is found to belong to another Custom Group, the user will be removed from that group and added to the group you are uploading a CSV for.
- All email addresses must be in a valid format - firstname.lastname@example.org