Yes. You can stop receiving flagged and blocked activity alert emails for Filter. It would only be available as logs in your Flagged and Activity tabs.
To stop receiving emails:
- Log in to your Securly portal and navigate to the ‘Accounts’ page.
- Under the ‘Notifications’ tab toggle the On/Off switch to switch off the alerts.
Note that when you switch off the notifications, the following settings will also be impacted:
- The Self-harm notifications field under Global Settings will be grayed out and uneditable.
- All checkboxes against the various Blocked Categories for ‘Alerts’ will also appear grayed out and uneditable.
- The ‘Enable Email Alerts’ checkbox for all sites in the Deny list of any of your policies will also be grayed out.
If you do not want to receive emails on a particular email ID it is possible to designate a different email ID for receiving such Filter emails. To learn how click here.