Today we released SchoolMDM 6.74
We now support integration with Canvas LMS for class rosters.
The integration can be configured on the new Integrations tab in Settings (below).
A new tab in settings is used for configuring all LMS roster integrations.
- You can now disable Google Classroom from syncing if you use a different LMS. This will prevent it from showing in the Classes area and in Teacher Tools
- Schoology Integration now appears on this tab instead of a separate Schoology tab
- The new Canvas integration is found here
User Login History
User login history for Control Tower users is now recorded and available for viewing on a new tab next to User details.
Logging for teacher messages sent to student devices with the Announce feature is now available.
The history is available on a new Announcements tab in the Class session history area. The number of announcements sent during a class and a link to the Announcements tab is available on the Session details tab.
Hyperlinks in student browsing history
When viewing student browsing history, sites are now hyperlinks
- Device view buttons moved to the top
- Improvements have been made behind the scenes to allow classes to function more smoothly when co-teachers are managing the same class simultaneously in ChromeTools.