You can choose to deploy the Securly SmartPAC to your MacOS using any of the MDMs such as FileWave, TabPilot, Airwatch, etc. We support the most popular MDM solutions.
To deploy SmartPac using JAMF MDM you will need to undertake the following steps:
- Login to your JAMF MDM and navigate to Computers > Configuration Profiles and create a new profile by clicking on "New".
- Give the new profile a name.
- Select the Distribution Method as "Install Automatically".
- Select the Level to be ‘Computer Level’, then click on "Save".
- Under the left-side menu, scroll down to "Certificate" and add the 'Securly_CA_2034.der' certificate attached at the end of this article.
- Under the left-side menu, scroll to "Proxies" and select "Enable Automatic Proxy Configuration".
- Input the SmartPAC URL provided by Securly Support in the "Automatic Proxy Configuration URL" field.
- Click on "Save" to complete the process.
Article is closed for comments.