The Securly portal provides you easy access to a granular view of your student activity reports. These reports can be either downloaded or emailed. You can also schedule recurring email reports to be sent to anyone who needs regular access, including yourself or your teachers and counselors. Activity reports for specific OUs or individual students will be sent to the intended recipient weekly for a duration you determine.
To schedule recurring email reports:
- Log in to your Securly Safety Console.
- Navigate to the Activities page and click the Reports button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Fill in the details about the student or OU you want to generate the report for, the recipient, the categories, policies, etc.
- Click Get Report and select Email report.
- Enter the recipient's email address and then select Schedule reports.
- Select the start and end date for the reports, as also the time when they should be delivered. Reports will be delivered weekly during that period.
Note that the report will be emailed to you on the specific date you selected. Reports will display activities up till the previous date irrespective of the delivery time you may have selected for your report.
- Click Schedule to complete the process.
You can review your schedules or delete them at any time by visiting your Account Settings.
Article is closed for comments.