The Securly portal provides you easy access to a granular view of your student activity reports. These reports can be either downloaded or emailed. You can also schedule recurring email reports to be sent to anyone who needs regular access, including yourself or your teachers and counselors. Activity reports for specific OUs or individual students will be sent to the intended recipient weekly for a duration you determine.
There are two ways to schedule recurring email reports.
Using the Reports button
- Log in to your Securly Console.
- Navigate to the Activities page and click the Reports button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Fill in the details about the student or OU you want to generate the report for, the recipient, the categories, policies, etc.
- Click Get Report and select Email report.
- Enter the recipient's email address and then select Schedule reports.
- Select the start and end date for the reports, as also the time when they should be delivered. Reports will be delivered weekly during that period.
Note that the report will be emailed to you on the specific date you selected. Reports will display activities up till the previous date irrespective of the delivery time you may have selected for your report.
- Click Schedule to complete the process.
Using the email reports button
This option will allow you to schedule reports for the criteria/filters as set on the Activities page you are viewing at the time of clicking this button. You cannot change the criteria or apply new filters to the report from here. You can only choose the date and time for the schedule.
You can review your schedules or delete them at any time by visiting your Account Settings > Scheduled Reports.